Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Band

Hello!

So I am in a new band! Finally. I have been looking for a long time for the right sound and musicians, etc. We are called the Sleeping Car. The music is lovely female vocals and dark, moody, music. I am playing bass and hopefully singing some backup vocals. Band members are: Circa, vocals, Rafe, guitar and sounds, Mischa, guitar and Me on bass. Its funny, because I only know Rafe! He is an old college friend of mine from the late 1980s. We have not kept in touch all these years, but we did run into each other about 5 years ago. He got my number from a mutual friend, Jim and called me up a few weeks ago. I guess he wanted me to play bass in this band...I am so glad he did! So far its going well. We are having a band dinner to all meet tomorrow. I am excited. I will keep you all posted!

Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment